[Openswan Users] is there any documents about the openswan source code?(Linjian Song)

宋林健 songlinjian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:22:25 EDT 2008

There is a task for me recently to add a new function module to the linux,
which is related with IPsec tunnel. Although I'm familiar with the principle
of IPsec theory, I know little about how it works in the openswan
implementation and how to  take the advantage of the APIs of IPsec tunnel to
send and receive packets.  I think there are must some guys in the maillist
who is doing some developing work of Openswan.  Can you help me and give me
some hint.