[Openswan Users] %defaultroute not working

David Jao djao at dominia.org
Wed Jul 2 09:40:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I managed to fix my problem by adding "protostack=netkey" to config
setup.  Apparently this is a new requirement of version 2.6.

If any developers are reading this I would urge that they change the
message printed out by openswan when it is started while running under
netkey when the protostack directive is not present, as it is _not_
obvious that openswan behaves differently with and without this
directive included.

-David