[Openswan Users] Problem with OpenSwan and windows mobile 6.0

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Sun Feb 24 04:11:32 EST 2008

Denis Beltramo wrote:

> Sorry if don't respond immediatly but I have been out of home.
> Now work, my error is wrong pass for cert file.
> But now I have the ultimate problem... windows use the wrong
> certificate.

What do you mean, it uses the wrong certificate? Is this desktop
Windows or Windows Mobile? If you remove all spurious personal
certificates it should always pick the remaining one.

And did you also try with a PSK instead of certificates and
without NAT? This is to find out if there is an MTU problem.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl