[Openswan Users] Problem with OpenSwan and windows mobile 6.0

Denis Beltramo info at denisio.net
Fri Feb 22 05:02:43 EST 2008

Sorry if don't respond immediatly but I have been out of home.
Now work, my error is wrong pass for cert file.
But now I have the ultimate problem... windows use the wrong certificate. I
have tryed the solution the are described on Jacco's Troubleshooting but
don't work. (rightca=%same, rightcert=mycert.pem).

Suggestion?

--
Denis Beltramo