[Openswan Users] max of two tunnels sharing same phase 1?

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 09:46:28 EDT 2008

I use 4 tunnels to same host with diff. destinations openswan<->cisco3000

works fine, phase 1 gets reused for all 4 only phase2 gets re-established at timeout.

it would be nice to have

rightsubnet=subnet1, subnet2, subnet3

but I understand it'll prob. be tricky in code and all it really would do is beautify the ipsec.conf which can be easily done with #includes