[Openswan Users] max of two tunnels sharing same phase 1?

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Tue Aug 5 14:25:21 EDT 2008

Elvar,

Openswan is certainly not limited to two tunnels per host, I use more myself.
I'll attempt to find the cause of your problem.

Please make sure you have developer debugging off in your ipsec.conf:
config setup
	klipsdebug=none
	plutodeubg=none

Then after restarting, connect your tunnels, run your ping tests and send
the output of the tests along with an attached ipsec barf to me off-list.
ipsec barf > ipsec_barf.txt

Peter McGill
IT Systems Analyst
Gra Ham Energy Limited