[Openswan Users] Problem with multiple connection in l2tp/ipsec

D h @ v @ l dhaval4linux at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 11:36:23 EDT 2007

Hi

    Thanks a lot Jacco. Another problem Is that When I apply Leftsubnet=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0 than it doesnt make connection. Is it not supported? I want to make Net-to-Net and Net-to-RoadWarrior Connection. So I have to use Leftsubnet and Rightsubnet.

    Thanks for your quick reply.

thanks,
Dhaval

Jacco de Leeuw <jacco2 at dds.nl> wrote:
>     Its working. now can I use same ip address for making connection
> with Certs?

Yes, but with certificates you can also use one single 'conn' section
containing right=%any which is used for all clients from any IP address.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl