[Openswan Users] http and smtp not working

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Fri Sep 21 08:45:18 EDT 2007

I can't be completely sure, because this output doesn't show all the rule details like interface.
But if the first two rules in the Firewall chain apply to your loopback and internal LAN interfaces,
While the others apply to your public wan internet interface, then I have an answer.

Your blocking all tcp traffic except ssh.
Try copying your ACCEPT NEW ssh rule for both http and smtp.

Peter