[Openswan Users] IPsec over GRE

Bholi Patra mad.max.mmx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:22:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to run ipsec over GRE tunnels. I created 2 gre tunnels
(1.1.1.1on linux) and (
1.1.1.2 on cisco).
They are able to ping each other well.
Then I set up ipsec between 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2. This is where the problem
arises.
Openswan says the Phase I (ISAKMP SA established) but fails on Phase II.

Please find attached contents of ipsec barf and cisco config.
Point out if i'm messing something.

Bholi.

--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.