[Openswan Users] Microsoft ISA 2006 and Openswan

Daniel Hernandez d.hernandez at cititechs.com
Thu Oct 18 19:23:51 EDT 2007

Hello Community

I'm curious does any one have a working tunnel between Microsoft ISA 2006 and Openswan. I have been trying for weeks to get a working configuration and have not succeeded.
I know of one person that has it working . He is currently trying to help me with no success to  get it going. I just wanted to get more information from the community if such a configuration works.
Please post if you have this configuration working as I have been desperately been trying to get it going for weeks.

Thanks

Danny