[Openswan Users] Openswan Pre-built binaries

Steve Foley steve.foley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:08:27 EDT 2007

I'm looking to put openswan on an Axis 207W IP Camera. From what I can tell,
this is running Linux 2.6.16 on an armv4tl platform.

I'm a system integrator, not a developer. I'm about ten hours into this, and
I';m completely lost.

I downloaded a cross compiler from Axis, but have no idea how to use it. I
tried a simple 'hello world' program, but it doesn't run (not valid
executable).

I think I've seen where people have used Openswan on an Axis camera, but
can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Is it possible to download pre-compiled binaries for this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve