[Openswan Users] No connection errors.

erol erol at diabolic.ca
Sun May 27 09:51:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Using OpenSwan and l2tpd I've run into the following error in my
logs when trying to connect:

May 24 09:00:09 ds24 pluto[7967]: packet from 59.90.72.248:500: initial Main Mode message received on 201.218.196.20:500 but no
connection has been authorized

I have Googled the error and tried the various suggestions I've
ound. Admittedly my knowledge is a little thin when it comes to
OpenSWAN and such. However I'd appreciate if someone could take a
look at my ipsec barf output and tell me if things look kosher.

This was setup using a Howto I had previously used (and
successfully at that, which is why I am further baffled).

Anyhow, any assistance would be most appreciated. You can find
the barf output here:

http://201.218.196.20/barf

/erol