[Openswan Users] Roadwarrior configuration examples

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Fri May 25 10:43:33 EDT 2007

You are right it is a typo, also the roadwarrior conf's rightsubnet,
Should equal the gateway conf's leftsubnet, but again their different.
Another typo.

Be sure to note that the roadwarrior must initiate the connection,
The gateway cannot, because it doesn't know what ip to send to, until
The roadwarrior connects. Some people miss this.

Peter