[Openswan Users] Roadwarrior IPSec Connection !

Alok Thaker alok.akki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:56:13 EDT 2007

Hello Techies,

                  Well as paul said i need to give left=%defaultroute and
right=%any but I am a little bit confused over here.I want an ipsec.conf for
roadwarrior connecton using PSK not certificates and I am establishing IPSec
vpn connectivity using Windows XP and Linux VPN Openswan server.

So plz tell me what should i write in ipsec.conf for having an roadwarrior
connection so that any users can connect to the my openswan ipsec server
from anywhere.

A Linux Freak!
Alok