[Openswan Users] FC6 Openswan yum updates broken?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sun Mar 11 20:12:52 EDT 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Chris Bartram wrote:

> After a horrendous and much more exciting than I needed update from FC4 to
> FC6 on one of my servers yesterday (an update done so I could get a good
> working/supported version of OpenSwan running) I find all my automatic
> update processes on the server (yum etc.) fail because they hit the openswan
> ftp site and the directory structure for the FC6 version is missing???

openswan is now part of Fedora Core. We are not really maintaining the rpm
repository for it. The fedora rpm is based on our spec file. And for klips
to be useful, you need to recompile the kernel with the nat-t patch, and
we currently do not build those kernels either.

www.foobar.fi does have kernels with klips and nat-t support.