[Openswan Users] A one-interface gateway

Antony Gelberg antony at wayforth.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 15:53:23 EST 2007

Patrick Ford wrote:
> Antony,
> Simply omit the sibnet entry for the side of the connection referring to
> your openswan box.  i.e. left=local right=remote....
>
> left=%defaultroute
> right=1.2.3.4
> rightsubnet= 10.1.2.0/24
> authby=secret

Sorry for the lag - very busy lately.  Thanks for the reply, but it
didn't quite work for me.  The SA came up but there must be another
issue, as I can't connect to any services.

Barf from the roadwarrior:
http://www.wayforth.co.uk/hidden/myung-bruford_barf
Barf from the "gateway" (even though it has no subnet behind it):
http://www.wayforth.co.uk/hidden/bruford-myung_barf

If anyone is reading this and has forgotten the context, my original
post was here:
http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2007-January/011670.html

Antony