[Openswan Users] OpenS/WAN and Shorewall clarification

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Mon Jun 4 09:02:53 EDT 2007

Not quite, it's not port 50 but protocol 50, like so.

ACCEPT          loc             net             50 (esp)
ACCEPT          net             loc             50 (esp)
ACCEPT          loc             net             udp     500 (isakmp)
ACCEPT          net             loc             udp     500 (isakmp)
ACCEPT          loc             net             udp     4500 (nat-t)
ACCEPT          net             loc             udp     4500 (nat-t)

Peter