[Openswan Users] Do I need to patch the kernel to build OCF with Openswan?

Ankit Parikh anks.capri20 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:35:40 EDT 2007

That's where I am stuck.

I am using RHEL 5(kernel 2.6.18), Openswan (3.0.06).

I have configured openswan now, but the KLIPS support is pending. I mean, I
did make KERNELSRC=/lib/modules/'uname -r'/build module minstall  and got
errors !! So, that portion is remaining.

So, do I need to apply patches separately, or make programs and make install
would do it for me?

Regards,
Ankit

--