[Openswan Users] Starting connections from the vpn gateway

Patrick Ford FenderDOOD at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:31:54 EST 2007

Longoleer,

Sorry, the short answer is "no". You must remember that routing and
connection are two different concepts.    The only way you  can start a
connection is if you know either the IP Address or the FQDN.   As an
alternate to a Roadwarrior connection, perhaps you could set your
"roadwarrior" up with dynamic dns and connect like an ordinary VPN tunnel.