[Openswan Users] Starting connections from the vpn gateway

Langoleer langoleer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:22:03 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if there is a possibility  of starting IPsec VPN
connections from an Openswan box to Roadwarriors clients.

I know that in the remote access scenario the VPN Gateway normally
doesn't know the IP address of the remote host so it couldn't start
the connection. But what happen if you have static routes defined on
the VPN Gateway? is it possible then?. Also I appreciate if you let me
know where can I read about the implementation of IPsec remote access
in Openswan. Thanks in advance.

-langoleer