[Openswan Users] Using Ipsec APIs

Piali Majumdar m_piali at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 05:22:31 EST 2007

Hi,
  I'm new to this group and openswan. I have a requirement to configure and use openswan IPsec functionality from C/C++ code. I understand it can be done from the command line using automatic or manual mode with ipsec.conf and ipsec.secrets configured properly, openswan is installed. Can anybody pl tell me
  1. If there is a way of invoking IPsec apis directly ?
  2. If there is an interface document available for Openswan IPsec apis?
  Thanks
  Piali