[Openswan Users] Kernel 2.6.18 NAT-T patch

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Tue Jan 16 16:17:04 EST 2007

Me again,

More changes down the road. Just noticed. Here is the full code of udp.c that hunk 4 of nat-t patch needs to change:

        /* if we're overly short, let UDP handle it */
        len = skb->len - sizeof(struct udphdr);
        if (len <= 0)
                return 1;

        /* if this is not encapsulated socket, then just return now */
        if (!encap_type)
                return 1;

        /* If this is a paged skb, make sure we pull up
         * whatever data we need to look at. */
        if (!pskb_may_pull(skb, sizeof(struct udphdr) + min(len, 8)))
                return 1;

        /* Now we can get the pointers */
        uh = skb->h.uh;
        udpdata = (__u8 *)uh + sizeof(struct udphdr);
        udpdata32 = (__u32 *)udpdata;

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Giovani