[Openswan Users] openswan tunnel to a port

Paul Whelan wheelo_01 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:57:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im just wondering is it possible to specify the port numbers for the left
and right ip address?

I want to send traffic from a sepcific program over a tunnel.

I've tried using left=192.168.20.1:1234 to access port 1234, but i get the
error "027 bad --keyid "192.168.20.1:1234": syntax error in IPv6 numeric
address" openswan is thinking its an ipv6 address because of the " : "

I've trired specifying ipv4 addressing with "connaddrfamily=ipv4" which
didnt seem to work.

Thanks for the help :)

Regards,
Pól O'Faoláin