[Openswan Users] Problems connecting to Sonicwall device

Rob Moore roborative-gmane at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 12:26:15 EDT 2006

I've been trying to connect with a Sonicwall device and am not seeing
any obvious (to me) errors in the logs. Yet I'm not able to connect to
servers on the VPN. I'm new to Openswan, so I could easily be
overlooking something. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I've simply
configured ipsec.conf and ipsec.secrets and run '/etc/init.d/ipsec start'.

The output of ipsec barf can be found here for the next 24 hours:
http://pastebin.ca/171582. I can repost if desired.

Thanks,

Rob