[Openswan Users] PSK & RSA

Brett Curtis dashnu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:46:23 EDT 2006

I am not able to currently use PSK + RSA the connection will not
identify properly even with leftid & rightid.  My PSK connection
always tries to use the RSA connection.

I am not 100% sure if it can be done or can't. All I know is I am
having a very hard time doing it.

Best advice I got was to switch from PSK to x509 certs.

Brett Curtis
dashnu at gmail.com
http://teh.sh.nu