[Openswan Users] I can't ping windows computers

Juan j pitfloner at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:44:00 EDT 2006

The only thing it sound extrange to me, it's I can ping a Linux Server.

This is the result of executing ipsec verify:

Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan U2.4.4/K2.6.11.4-20a-smp (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding            [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                                  [N/A]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Checking for 'setkey' command for NETKEY IPsec stack support    [OK]

Opportunistic Encryption DNS checks:
   Looking for TXT in forward dns zone: fw02es                  [MISSING]
   Does the machine have at least one non-private address?      [OK]
   Looking for TXT in reverse dns zone: 43.108.125.217.in-addr.arpa.
[MISSING]