[Openswan Users] TRYING TO FIND GUI

rturnbull ryan.turnbull at utilitran.com
Mon Oct 16 19:39:58 EDT 2006

Hello to all,
    I have successfully set up a ipsec connection from Windows Xp to
openswan using Marcus Muller's ipsec.exe utility.

    Everything works great and I can use it fine.  However I'm running
into a problem now..... the end user. The user is having trouble a)
installing b) running c) Importing X509 certs properly. I provided a doc
that shows screen shots and everything but I still doesn't stick.

    Is there a GUI that can be installed on the WINDOW XP machine using
Marcus Muller's IPSEC utility?  Does the GUI easily allow the importing
of X509 certificates and appropriately installs them correctly on the
WINDOWS XP machine.  I thought I saw one on sourceforge once, however I
wasn't thinking about downloading it at the time.... I SHOULD HAVE.

Any help in making this easier on the end user would be greatly
appreciated. Plus it will save me the travel time to the end users house
to set ipsec up properly.

Thanks

--
Ryan Turnbull