[Openswan Users] FW: Resource temporarily unavailable auto=route

frage schnell frage.schnell1 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 08:35:58 EST 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:59:03 -0500
Von: "Peter McGill" <petermcgill at goco.net>
An: frage.schnell1 at gmx.de
Betreff: FW: [Openswan Users] Resource temporarily unavailable auto=route

> Sorry, I pasted your address in the wrong email field...
> So I ended up sending this former message to the list with your return
> address...
>
> Peter McGill

I have onli one static IP on the right side the second IP is dynamic
I dont like to holt the tunnel open and i like to use the connetion to diffrent services. It shod be bild up vor useres without root privilegs.

I use the same technik with an old freeswan an all works fine but I need to
uptdate the server and so I also need to update the ipsec