[Openswan Users] RDP from internal NET to VPN client fails, and some other strangness..

dashnu dashnu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:09:27 EST 2006

Hello again. After reading a few more links on Jacco's site, I am
wonder some things.

I block ICMP and enable path MTU which I now see is absolutely
pointless and not wise..

If I allow icmp & enable pmtu would this solve my issue? If so icmp
type 3 all i need to allow in?

Any major risks involved with doing this?

Another thing is I really have no control over the other end... If
they have icmp filtered at the router level or in windows I will
again run into this problem I would assume.

Thanks as always.