[Openswan Users] RDP from internal NET to VPN client fails, and some other strangness..

dashnu dashnu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:32:34 EST 2006

Yea, these messages must have crossed.

I tried the clamp this did not work.

I am having some troubles with the ping option you gave me, ping by
default is now disabled in XP by default. Large packets did not
terminate the conn in this case. I will have him turn off his
firewall and try it again.

Any ideas on my strange DNS issue I talked about earlier? This same
machine works fine on other networks. I am wondering if his router is
somehow forcing DNS....

Thanks