[Openswan Users] KIPS broken, NETKEY works

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Nov 6 05:00:59 EST 2006

Quoting Stefan Denker <Stefan at dn-kr.de>:

>> Oki, it seems like I STILL have to apply a patch manually before
>> running 'make-kpkg binary-arch modules'. This patch is in
>> /usr/src/modules/openswan/debian/nat-t-2.6.diff.
>
> No, you don't have to.

Unfortunatly I do. The patch is /usr/src/modules/openswan/debian/nat-t-2.6.diff
and that isn't found by make-kpkg.

/usr/share/doc/openswan-modules-source/README.Debian.gz:
If you want to use NAT Traversal but still want to use openswan-modules-source
(since you need to patch the kernel anyway, using linux-patch-openswan is
easier), you can find the necessary patch under
/usr/src/modules/openswan/debian/nat-t-<major version>.diff