[Openswan Users] Windows XP L2TP

Alexandre Ghisoli alexandre.ghisoli at ycom.ch
Sat May 27 16:49:24 CEST 2006

Jacco de Leeuw a écrit :

>>> Why are you using this? And what version of Openswan are you using?
>>
>> BTW, what does this forceencaps do ?
>
> It forces the use of NAT-T. But if the server is NATed
> (forced or not) you need a patch for L2TP/IPsec. In Openswan 2.4.5
> this patch has been included. So that is why I was asking what
> version of Openswan you were using. But if all problems have
> been solved you don't need to reply.
>
> Jacco
It's a 2.4.5.
And server is not NAT'ed, only client.

Now, I'm working on the client side, about routing. Not sure if we will
default route in VPN tunnel ..

BTW, did you know a nice way to auto insert routing rules while mounting
a VPN connexion, that we can install on roadwarriors ?

Thanks

--Alexandre