[Openswan Users] Implementing proprietary cipher in Openswan

Mihajlo Cvetanović mac at netset.co.yu
Fri May 26 11:17:18 CEST 2006

I would like to implement my own proprietary cipher, so I guess the most
apropriate method is to implement it into something called CryptoApi (of
which I don't know anything about at the moment). Could somebody give me
some useful hints & links to get me started? I would need help both on
CryptoApi implementation, and integration with Openswan. I'm working
with FC5 2.6.15, ipsec 2.4.5 (klips). Thanks in advance.