[Openswan Users] Openswan Forum?

Norman Rasmussen norman at rasmussen.co.za
Fri May 12 22:44:16 CEST 2006

Or use Gmane: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.network.openswan.user and
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.network.openswan.devel

>From the about page: http://gmane.org/about.php

"""My main reason for setting up Gmane in the first place was my
annoyance with the concept of mailing lists. I've always preferred
newsgroups -- they have a nice interface; they can be archived in a
convenient format; and they can be searched (via DejaNews/Google).
Mailing lists have a lousy interface, and if they have an archive at
all, it's always hidden behind some web-based monstrosity. And they
never allow searching."""

--
- Norman Rasmussen
 - Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za