[Openswan Users] Openswan Forum?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri May 12 20:33:12 CEST 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Radek Antoniuk wrote:

> Do you plan to set up a forum for Openswan?

No. Apart from the fact that all forums are completely insecure and hacked
and spammed to pieces all the time, it does not integrate at all to developers
environments. Using silly HTML FORMs to post, instead of being able to use
advanced email clients, being able to reply to emails/postings of the list
when offline travelling for work, etc. etc.

> It would great cause searching through the mailing list is not very
> convienent. Don't know why but I prefer forums over mailing lists.. Maybe due
> to the fact that my mailbox gets bigger and bigger ;-)

Use google to search and add +lists.openswan.org or users at openswan.org to
your search term.