[Openswan Users] l2tp + openswan in sarge

Fabio fabio.marcone at duet.it
Tue May 9 17:35:22 CEST 2006

Hi!
I need to configure a server VPN for roadwarriors windows. I tried
successfully poptop and openvpn and now I need to test l l2tp + openswan.

I'm using debian sarge with kernel 2.6.8.

I'm following this howto:
http://www.arcert.gov.ar/ncursos/material/Tutorial_IPSec_1.2.pdf

but I have 2 main problems:
1- server l2tp
	in sarge there is not l2tpd but l2tpns but this is more not easy to configure
radius server (and so mysql server). I try to install l2tpd from unstable
debian repository but I have this error: "No more free pseudo-tty" and this
project is inactive

Do you know a l2tp server to use with openswan in sarge?

2- racoon: give me "failed to parse configuration file" and it does not start.
(racoon-tool.conf exists)

do you give me any suggest?

Very thanks,
Fabio
--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono	                           +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax		                           +39 - 0871- 571594
Email	                           fabio.marcone at duet.it
Indirizzo	                           Viale B. Croce 573
                                           66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  #400424