[Openswan Users] Problems with ipsec via UMTS

Pawel Gasieniec gasienip at wp.pl
Wed Mar 29 12:23:16 CEST 2006

Thanks for reply
Unfortunately I cannot cancel my subscription, it is the only really working
mobile solution in my area.
Putting additional NAT would be probably difficult. I have been waiting for
Openswan machine for weeks. Buying another one is almost impossible.
Putting more nat rules on my Openswan seems to be the best solution, if my
skills would allow this. When I find some time I'd try it and I'll make some
experiments with MTU on clients.
Main reason for building L2TP/ipsec was remote acces to our mail server. I
have walked around problem by using Outlook Web Access.
For now I have some other things to do, so UMTS must wait.
Thanks again