[Openswan Users] Re: need help related to DPD

utkarsh shah utkarsh at elitecore.com
Sat Mar 25 10:17:08 CET 2006

Hi,

    Thanks for your help.

    but actually i would like to know what is use of eroute putting it in
%hold status or when will it be put in normal status.

    and related to connection type i have sperified properconnection type
    i use Linux Openswan U2.4.4/K2.4.5rc4 (klips) version an config is like
        conn test
            type=transport
            left=182.7.7.254
            leftnexthop=182.7.7.1
    and at other side
        conn sanket_net
            type=tunnel
            left=181.7.7.2
            leftnexthop=181.7.7.1

    we don't require nat-t support.

    and can u suggest me configuration for a net-to-net scenatio where one
or both of server have private ip or both of them are behind NAT-Box.

    thanks

Regards,

Utkarsh Shah