[Openswan Users] building

ted leslie tleslie at tcn.net
Fri Mar 24 03:54:23 CET 2006

never mind,

turns out my kernel is putting libs in  /lib/modules/2.6.14-smp

and the openswan module install in   /lib/modules/2.6.14

weird that my active kernel is "2.6.14-smp"
i.e. uname-a

but openswan is ignoring this and just creating directory based on 2.6.14,
oh well,
i am  going to drop the  "-smp" of the end of the kernel identifier,
so the two are in sync.

-tl