[Openswan Users] Several connections with same public IP

Gwénaël ROUILLEC grouillec at construction.eiffage.fr
Fri Mar 17 11:11:19 CET 2006

As it's included in l2tpns, i had forgotten that ppp was distinct of l2tpd
and now xl2tpd.

I don't want to replace the openswan/l2tpns server, I want to make a tunnel
between it and a Soho router on sites where there is several potential
simultaneous users. I'd like this router connect to my VPN server like a
roadwarrior with a x509 certificate and a l2tp account associated with an IP
to make routing and filtering.

Gilles