[Openswan Users] pluto.ctl failed

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Mar 4 19:00:57 CET 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 10:33:11AM -0800, David Rees wrote:
> On 2/28/06, sasa <sasa at shoponweb.it> wrote:
> > "Paul Wouters" wrote:
> > > You are using an obscure CVS version. Please get a stable release.
> >
> > I have installed openswan from:
> >
> > openswan-2.1.4-15.rhfc1.at
> >
> > ..this version isn't stable ??
>
> That looks like the name of a RPM from atrpms.net, but I see no
> reference to openswan RPMs on that site besides openswan1 rpms. Get
> the latest from the openswan.org website and install that instead.

There were some build issues with 2.4.3 and 2.4.4 some months ago
(2.4.2 builds fine, it looks like a build change from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3).

http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/dev/2005-December/001192.html

I couldn't resolve this in time and didn't want to offer any
outdated/insecure bits, so I temporarily withdraw the packages.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net