[Openswan Users] openswan 2.4.4-1 on RHEL4

Patrick Hartemann patrick-hartemann at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 1 12:10:27 CET 2006

Hi there,

regarding klips and smp RHEL4 kernel (2.6.9-22.0.2.ELsmp), I've tested with the last openswan 2 version from CVS (rsync in date of 28th feb around 15h00 CET) and always same crash. (system is freezed).
After some search in this users list, I've tested with 2.3.1 openswan version, and no pb with this.

Anyone has an idea to how and when this issue could be fixed out ? from this user list and my experience it was appearing with 2.4.x version.

Many thanks for your feedback

tchao

patrick hartemann