[Openswan Users] plutodebug per conn ?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Jun 14 16:46:43 CEST 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Radek Antoniuk wrote:

> Is it possible to set debugging per connection?
> I mean, sth like plutodebug=all but let's say for specific address.
> Cause it's hard to debug a failure on a system with multiple conn's...

Pluto has the options --perpeerlogbase and --perpeerlog you can use.
Unfortunately, it seems confread is missing these options, so you cannot
easilly specify these in ipsec.conf.  This will be fixed shortly :)

Meanwhile, you can try adding:

plutoopts="--perpeerlogbase /var/log/pluto/ --perpeerlog"

in "config setup".