[Openswan Users] A quick question

Can Akalin canakalin77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:07:55 CEST 2006

Ihsan,

I really appreciate your comments and help. Thank you.

The reason that I want to go with a Linux solution is that as a company, we
are moving towards to an open source OS.
I already have W2K3 VPN server at my network and it works fine. I want to
test Linux solutions and hopefully migrate our VPN connection to Linux
environment eventually.

If I don't like using Linux VPN  solutions, I will probably go with W2K3 VPN
server and make remote Linux clients reach the W2K3 Server by using x509
certificates.

Again, thank you for your time and comments.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Can Akalin