[Openswan Users] Problem with roadwarrior and NAT-T

Ruben CL rcordovin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:57:29 CET 2006

Hi everybody!
This is the first time I'm writing here. I've a big problem with NAT-T.

I've a linux VPN router and I can't connect 2 or more Roadwarriors behind
the same NAT at the same time. If I only connect one of them it success but
if I try to connect the second one when the first is already connected, it
fails. I think it's because they have the same public IP address.

My scenario is this

LAN(10.6.16.16/28) -------
(10.6.16.21)routerVPN(10.6.5.252/24)---------------|

roadwarrior1(192.168.0.2)----|

|--(192.168.0.1)NAT(10.6.5.246/24)--------------|
roadwarrior2(192.168.0.22)--|

I hope some one could help me because I'm very frustrated....

Many thanks