[Openswan Users]

Kimmo Koivisto kimmo.koivisto at surfeu.fi
Thu Jan 12 19:22:24 CET 2006

Paul Wouters kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Thursday 12 January 2006
03:27):
> It would be great if you could write up a quick README.smartcards file for
> inclusion in the openswan-2/docs directory.

Do you think that chapter 8. "Smartcard Support" in README.x509 is not
sufficient?  Or should README.smartcards contain only some pointers to other
readme files, informative urls, compiling info or what?

> > Q: Any ideas how to do this, I did not find any --stdin or similar
> > options for "ipsec secrets" and I don't know how to "verify" pin with
> > opensc.
>
> There is not. The whole point is that the pin is never stored. You could
> work around it using /usr/bin/expect.
Of course, expect can do it, I just did not remember that one :)

Regards
Kimmo