Fwd: Re: [Openswan Users] Cannot ping hosts behind OpenSWAN host

Jason Martin jason.martin at metrixmatrix.com
Tue Feb 21 09:56:39 CET 2006

Hello again,

I am still unable to get a successful connection to the intranet behind my
OpenS/WAN test box. I did notice the typoes in the virtual_private line and
fixed that, and I've also set up KLIPS in order to get the ipsec0 interfave
for additional debugging, however I still have had no success. My boss would
like a VPN setup by 3/1, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.