[Openswan Users] Which 2.6 kernel?

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 15:32:27 CET 2006

Paul, thanks.  I've changed and will test tomorrow.

>> I have uniqueids=no currently, should I change this?
>
> Yes. That would cause the behaviour you describe.

Could you please explain a little of why this behaviour would be caused?

Thanks,

Olly.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk