[Openswan Users] l2tpd vs l2tpns

Chris Purves chris at northfolk.ca
Fri Dec 8 16:51:02 EST 2006

Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Chris Purves wrote:
>
>> Okay, thanks for the feedback.  I guess I'll need to remember how to
>> install from source, like a real linux user. ;-)
>
> The rpm is in Fedora Extras :)

I was able to install xl2tpd from source, but I'd like to give the rpm a
try.  The source package didn't create the /etc/xl2tpd and config files
automatically.

Is it the package shown on the following page?

http://fedoraproject.org/extras/6/i386/repodata/repoview/l2tpd-0-0.69-0.6.20051030.fc6.html

This shows l2tpd version 0.69, but xl2tpd is version 1.1 according to
the xelerence website.  I've never downloaded a package from Fedora, so
I may be looking in the wrong place.

--
Chris