[Openswan Users] Workgroup through VPN

nook30 at interia.pl nook30 at interia.pl
Sun Aug 6 16:44:33 EDT 2006

Hello

I want to connect to my company network from home but i have troubles.
Where is the problem ? Can anyone help.

company network ----- linux router ----- INTERNET ------- my home pc

I instaled Linux Openswan U2.4.6rc2/K2.6.17.7

my /etc/ipsec.conf
version 2.0

config setup
 interfaces="ipsec0=eth0"
 nat_traversal=yes
 virtual_private=%v4:10.0.0.0/8,%v4:172.16.0.0/12,%v4:192.168.0.0/16

conn %default
 keyingtries=1
 compress=yes
 disablearrivalcheck=no
 authby=secret
 leftrsasigkey=%cert
 rightrsasigkey=%cert

conn mpecsa
 left=211.111.12.50
 leftsubnet=192.168.1.0/24
 leftnexthop=211.111.12.49
 right=%any
 auto=add
 pfs=yes

conn block
 auto=ignore

conn private
 auto=ignore

conn private-or-clear
 auto=ignore

conn clear-or-private
 auto=ignore

conn clear
 auto=ignore

conn packetdefault
 auto=ignore

---

I am using CyberoamVPN Client.
My tunnel is up and works OK
I can ping from my home pc internat computers which are in my company.

I want to see my companys computers in my home computer ( Network Neighborhood )
I configured workgroup on my home computer the same name as in the company but when I can't see any computers in Network Neighborhood
and i got errors

What am I doing wrong ? i turn off all the firewalls (on linux box and on home computer) but it didn't help.

Best regards
nook